Six-Hour Luxury Pop-up Weddings
The Smart Wedding Choice
The Next Big Thing – Stress-free, Full Weddings. For 30-120 Guests.
6 or 7-hour celebrations
Organising a wedding is a job many people find hugely stressful, both in terms of time and money. Increasingly, couples are looking for ways to avoid the hassle of finding caterers, choosing a celebrant, searching for a good photographer and locating that elusive perfect venue. They are just as concerned that their special day is exactly that – special.
Now they can have it all, with Simply Wed doing the work – finding the very best of venues and people to deliver Luxe Pop-ups – intimate, luxury weddings 6 or 7 hours long. Just the sort of wedding for people wanting style, romance and enjoyment, without the worry. All the wedding party has to do is get to the venue on time and enjoy the occasion.
It’s the smart answer for couples wanting a day to remember for all the right reasons, while still running their business, focusing on study or saving for a honeymoon or house deposit. Not to mention renewal of vows or second weddings.
Follow Us On
Luxury Packages From $9,995 incl gst
- 16 Luxe Pop-up days are scheduled from November 2019 to April 2020.
- Each wedding lasts for 6 hours, with the opportunity for an extra hour on Fridays.
- On Saturday dates, weddings are 10am-4pm ($9,995) and 5pm-11pm ($10,995).
- On Fridays, there is one wedding 5pm-11pm, with the opportunity to extend to midnight for an extra $995.
- Each wedding includes the ceremony, 3 hours of photography, French champagne reception with canapes, grazing platters, two-tier wedding cake, drinks package and a full bouquet and groom’s buttonhole. You choose the cake flavour and colour palette and the colours and style of the flowers.
- The number of guests who can be catered for begins at up to 30 people, with all venues able to take more guests (up to 120 in many cases) at an extra cost. Guest numbers above 30 cost $99 per person.
- Our Easy Wedding instalment payment plan can make the wedding even more affordable, with an initial payment of just $1,000 to secure the booking.
- Other special features available at an extra cost are:
- A luxury overnight stay for the newlyweds at Lavender Hill (evening weddings only)
- Helicopter arrival from Mechanics Bay or Albany (venues with designated landing area)
WINNERS WITH SIMPLY WED…
Maree and Brad Wheeler couldn’t be happier with their dream wedding, made possible by Simply Wed and Woman’s Day combining to give away a luxury ceremony and reception.
The Auckland couple’s love story is all the more compelling because Brad has lost almost 100kg over the past four years.
As his beautiful bride walked down the aisle he shed a few tears thinking about how much he’d changed.
“My life is worlds apart now,” he said after the ceremony. “I never thought I would get married when I was bigger, I never thought I’d find my person. Now here I am.”
The 30 person ceremony was held at the Sculptureum in Matakana on April 6.
Maree had been following Simply Wed online and could hardly believe her luck when she was told she was the winner of Woman’s Day’s summer wedding giveaway.
“I’d been reading about pop-up weddings and loved the idea – it sounded perfect for us.”
Brad smiles, “It was small, stress-free and everything we wanted for our day.”
Brad and I were very privileged to experience a Simply Wed Luxe Pop-up wedding at Sculptureum this month. The professional team at Simply Wed ensured our special day was perfect and flawless. They were so easy to communicate with and went above and beyond to ensure things were just right.
The venue, cake & flowers were outstanding and well above our expectation. Our celebrant and photographer are true professionals adding a wonderful vibe. Planning a wedding can be extremely challenging and time-consuming but Ruth & Louise have a wealth of experience. This allowed us to relax and enjoy our wedding day, knowing everything was in good hands. We highly recommend Simply Wed.
THE PERFECT DAY…
Leana and Kevin Becker thought they might never get married, or at least it would take a long time to happen, after pouring all their energy into buying and running a gym in Hastings.
But Simply Wed solved the couples problems of being time poor and financially stretched. After years of putting off their big day, the couple were married at The Generator in Auckland in October.
After a wonderful, emotional ceremony overlooking the Waitemata Harbour, friends and family enjoyed a champagne reception before moving on to further celebrations.
There was not one thing I would have changed. The venue was just gorgeous, the food, the decor, the celebrant were amazing. We had the most perfect day without the stress, and it made the day so much more enjoyable.
We had thought being a pop-up it would be cheaply done because it isn’t very expensive and usually weddings are, but there was nothing cheap about it. The planning was really minimal yet I got the things I actually wanted and that’s what made it special.
Honestly, if you want a fuss-free stress-free wedding without the huge price tag but all the “big” wedding things, then do it – contact Simply Wed, you won’t be disappointed.
Stressless WEDDINGS take off…
Find out more about how Luxury 6-Hour Pop-ups are changing the way Kiwis are marrying. Simply Wed features in the business section of the NZ Herald, published in print on March 31:
“Helping newlyweds end their big day with a sense of joy, rather than relief at it all being over, inspired one couple to set up a luxury pop-up wedding business.
“Ruth Carpenter and Kevin Townsend’s company Simply Wed works by arranging the venue and its styling, food, photography, celebrant, flowers and cake, based on choices made from a “set menu” of options, with the couple left to organise only their outfits, rings, marriage licence and transportation
To see other media coverage of Simply W