Luxe Pop-up Weddings
The Smart Wedding Choice
So Much to Think About. So Little Time. Here’s The Smart Wedding Solution.
6 or 7-hour celebrations
Organising a wedding is a job many people find hugely stressful, both in terms of time and money. Increasingly, couples are looking for ways to avoid the hassle of finding caterers, choosing a celebrant, searching for a good photographer and locating that elusive perfect venue. They are just as concerned that their special day is exactly that – special.
Now they can have it all, with Simply Wed doing the work – finding the very best of venues and people to deliver Luxe Pop-ups – intimate, luxury weddings 6 or 7 hours long. Just the sort of wedding for people wanting style, romance and enjoyment, without the worry. All the wedding party has to do is get to the venue on time and enjoy the occasion.
It’s the smart answer for couples wanting a day to remember for all the right reasons, while still running their business, focusing on study or saving for a honeymoon or house deposit. Not to mention renewal of vows or second weddings.
Follow Us On
Luxury Packages From $9,995 incl gst
- 15 Luxe Pop-up days are scheduled from December 2019 to April 2020.
- Each wedding lasts for 6 hours, with the opportunity for an extra hour on Fridays.
- On Saturday dates, weddings are 10am-4pm ($9,995) and 5pm-11pm ($10,995).
- On Fridays, there is one wedding 5pm-11pm, with the opportunity to extend to midnight for an extra $995.
- Each wedding includes the ceremony, 3 hours of photography, champagne reception with canapes, grazing platters, two-tier wedding cake, drinks package and a full bouquet and groom’s buttonhole. You choose the cake flavour and colour palette and the colours and style of the flowers.
- The number of guests who can be catered for begins at up to 30 people, with all venues able to take more guests (up to 100 in many cases) at an extra cost. Guest numbers above 30 cost $99 per person.
- Our Easy Wedding instalment payment plan can make the wedding even more affordable, with an initial payment of just $1,000 to secure the booking.
- Other special features available at an extra cost are:
- A luxury overnight stay for the newlyweds at Lavender Hill or La Maison (evening weddings only)
- Helicopter arrival from Mechanics Bay or Albany (venues with designated landing area)
Photography by Owen Allison
Video courtesy of AucklandWeddings.co.nz
Don’t Just Take It From Us…
“There was not one thing I would have changed. The venue was just gorgeous, the food, the decor, the celebrant were amazing.
“We had the most perfect day without the stress, and it made the day so much more enjoyable.
“We had thought being a pop-up it would be cheaply done because it isn’t very expensive and usually weddings are, but there was nothing cheap about it.
“The planning was really minimal yet I got the things I actually wanted and that’s what made it special.
“Honestly, if you want a fuss-free stress-free wedding without the huge price tag but all the “big” wedding things, then do it – contact Simply Wed, you won’t be disappointed.
“Thanks so much for our perfect day it was so special and exactly what we had hoped for!”
Gym Owner and Simply Wed Bride
Last Date Summer 2018-19
The Art Of Love
The Sculptureum, April 6
A venue with an abundance of wow factor. The sculptures inside and out are amazing in themselves. The gardens only add to the spectacle. A wedding photographer’s dream. Prepare for a truly memorable day in Matakana. MORE
Find out more about Simply Wed online…
“Aside from the considerable savings compared with a blockbuster day, the drawcard of the intimate pop-up ceremony is the stress-free enjoyment it brings to couples.”
…and in print
“Like their relationship, [Simply Wed founders Ruth and Kevin] wanted a wedding that was swift, easy-going and special. To avoid missing summer they organised it in three months, all the while building the foundation for a future business together,” writes Cloe Willetts in Woman’s Day