A STYLISH WEDDING – WE ARRANGE IT ALL
9-hour celebrations at 2 stunning venues
Priced from $14,995
Organising a wedding is a job many people find hugely time-consuming. It’s been calculated that planning your own wedding is the equivalent of taking on a second job.
Increasingly, couples are looking for ways to avoid the hassle of finding caterers, choosing a celebrant, searching for a good photographer and locating that elusive perfect venue. They are just as concerned that their special day is exactly that – special.
Now you can have it all, with Simply Wed doing the work – finding the very best of venues and people to deliver effortless luxury weddings for people wanting style, romance and enjoyment, without the hard work. All the wedding party has to do is get to the venue on time and enjoy the occasion.
It’s the smart answer for couples wanting a day to remember for all the right reasons, while still running their business, focusing on study or just enjoying life.
Follow Us On
- The package includes the venue hire, furniture and staff, floral venue styling, celebrant, 3 hours of photography, reception with 3-course meal of canapes, walk-and-fork plates, grazing platters, two-tier wedding cake, drinks package (bar tab equivalent to about 4 drinks) and a full bouquet and groom’s buttonhole. You choose the cake flavour and colour palette and the colours and style of the flowers.
- Each wedding lasts for 9 hours – you get exclusive use of the venue.
- Dates available throughout the year.
- The number of guests who can be catered for begins at up to 60 people, which is also the guest limit for lavender Hill and Redwoods Treehouse. Tui Hills has a capacity of 120.
- Guests in addition to the basic 60, are charged at $99 per person.
- Other special features available at an extra cost are:
- Simply Decadent barbeque or Ham Carvery menu.
- DJ, photobooth, luxury coach transport.
- Extra flowers, photography, and food.
- Hire of neon signs, and LOVE letters with changeable LED
- A luxury overnight stay for the wedding party at Lavender Hill.
- A wedding website is available for you, to help manage RSVPs, give directions to guests and more.
Maree and Brad Wheeler
The professional team at Simply Wed ensured our special day was perfect and flawless. They were so easy to communicate with and went above and beyond to ensure things were just right.
The venue, cake & flowers were outstanding and well above our expectation. Our celebrant and photographer are true professionals adding a wonderful vibe. Planning a wedding can be extremely challenging and time-consuming but Ruth & Louise have a wealth of experience. This allowed us to relax and enjoy our wedding day, knowing everything was in good hands. We highly recommend Simply Wed.
Leana and Kevin Becker
There was not one thing I would have changed. The venue was just gorgeous, the food, the decor, the celebrant were amazing. We had the most perfect day without the stress, and it made the day so much more enjoyable.
The planning was really minimal yet I got the things I actually wanted and that’s what made it special.
Honestly, if you want a fuss-free stress-free wedding without the huge price tag but all the “big” wedding things, then do it – contact Simply Wed, you won’t be disappointed.