Summer Weddings 2019-20
Bigger And Better
New Venues, 21 Weddings, 6 hours long
A Full Luxury Wedding, Organised For You
14 dates, 21 weddings, 5 venues, up to 100 guests
When you’re having a luxury wedding organised for you what more could you want? The simple answer is: more!
In the 2019-20 Summer-Autumn Season weddings have been extended to 6 hours, with extra photography, food and drinks. These are pop-up weddings like no others.
The number of guests you can have has also increased. While the intimate 30-person package is still available at all venues, on 9 out of 15 dates up to 100 guests can be accommodated. All others have a 60 guest capacity.
To make it easier to find a suitable date, the number of days available in the season has gone from six to 15. And there are two new venues – the gorgeous Lavender Hill in Riverhead and the rustically-charming Nocton Woolshed which overlooks the Hauraki Gulf on the Clevedon coast.
Luxury 6-Hour Packages From $9,995 incl gst
- 15 Luxe Pop-up days are scheduled from December 2019 to April 2020.
- Each wedding lasts for 6 hours, with the opportunity for an extra hour on Fridays.
- On Saturday dates, weddings are 10am-4pm ($9,995) and 5pm-11pm ($10,995).
- On Fridays, there is one wedding 5pm-11pm, with the opportunity to extend to midnight for an extra $995.
- Each wedding includes the ceremony, 3 hours of photography, champagne reception with canapes, grazing platters, two-tier wedding cake, drinks package and a full bouquet and groom’s buttonhole. You choose the cake flavour and colour palette and the colours and style of the flowers.
- The number of guests who can be catered for begins at up to 30 people, with all venues able to take more guests (up to 100 in many cases) at an extra cost. Guest numbers above 30 cost $99 per person.
- Our Easy Wedding instalment payment plan can make the wedding even more affordable, with an initial payment of just $1,000 to secure the booking.
- Other special features available at an extra cost are:
- A luxury overnight stay for the newlyweds at Lavender Hill or La Maison (evening weddings only)
- Helicopter arrival from Mechanics Bay or Albany (venues with designated landing area)
Follow Us On
Friday 6th – Tui Hills, Scenic Drive – up to 100 guests
Saturday 14th – Lavender Hill, Riverhead – up to 60 guests
Saturday 11th – Lavender Hill, Riverhead – up to 60 guest
Friday 17th – Tui Hills, Scenic Drive – up to 100 guests
Saturday 25th – Nocton Woolshed, Clevedon Coast – up to 100 guests
Friday 31st – Tui Hills, Scenic Drive – up to 100 guests
Friday 14th (Valentine’s Day) – Tui Hills , Scenic Drive – up to 100 guests
Saturday 22nd – Redwoods Treehouse, Warkworth – up to 60 guests
Friday 28th – Tui Hills, Scenic Drive – up to 100 guests
Saturday 7th – La Maison, Clevedon – up to 60 guests
Friday 13th – Tui Hills, Scenic Drive – up to 100 guests
Saturday 21st – Redwoods Treehouse, Warkworth – up to 60 guests
Friday 27th – Tui Hills, Scenic Drive – up to 100 guests
Saturday 4th – Nocton Woolshed, Clevedon Coast – up to 100 guests
Five Great Venues
Tui Hills on Scenic Drive is an iconic Auckland wedding venue being refurbished and updated by Simply Wed’s owners. The gardens are spectacular, and the giant canopy over the separate courtyard also allows for outdoor weddings even in the rain. MORE
A gorgeous family-run venue set in the hills overlooking the Clevedon river valley and Hauraki Gulf, nestled amongst Pohutukawas and native bush. Nocton has all the facilities, while preserving the charm of the original working woolshed. MORE
Hidden amongst Redwoods just south of Warkworth, the Treehouse rose to fame as the centrepiece for a Yellow Pages advertising campaign. Its incredible design won accolades and brought media interest from around the world. Now it can be yours. MORE
This expansive two-storey historic villa nestles into a lofty pastured backdrop in one of New Zealand’s most sought after rural locations near Clevedon. A stylish pool area adds to the feeling of luxury. MORE